MONOLITE

PIEMONTE DOC CORTESE

GRAPES

100% Cortese.

SOIL

White and marly soil, north-west exposure, altitude at 170 m asl.

COLOUR

Straw yellow.

AROMA

Very iintense, featuring fresh fruit and white flowers, with hints of pear, peach and honey.

TASTE

Tasty, fresh, well-balanced and persistent.

VINIFICATION

Soft pressing, slow fermentation at low temperatures.

AGEING

90% ages in stainless steel tanks for 8 months, while the remaining 10% ages in barrique for at least 4 months.

SERVING TEMPERATURE

6-8 °C.

FOOD PAIRING

Fish, first courses, white meat and fresh and medium-aged cheeses.

AWARDS

  • 2021
    • Descrizione 1

  • 2020
    • Descrizione 1

 
 
DOWNLOAD PDF
 
 
Hic et Nunc
Località Ca’ Milano, 7
Frazione Mongetto
15049 Vignale Monferrato (AL)
info@cantina-hicetnunc.it
Tel. +39 0142 67 01 65
CAMPAGNA FINANZIATA AI SENSI DEL REG. UE N. 1308/2013
CAMPAIGN FINANCED ACCORDING TO EU REGULATION NO.1308/2013
×
×